Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need tips and advice on writing a romantic novel?

I have the concept in my head (my current gf). A true love story. Any tips or advice on how to start the story and how would introduce characters? Just doing it for fun and never written a novel in my life. Wrote some essays st school.Need tips and advice on writing a romantic novel?
One of the hardest parts of writing a story is starting it.





If you want some examples first, I recommend reading some romance novels to start with. It will give you a general idea, and maybe it will help your mind kick-start your novel.





One thing is to just remember, every amazing book starts with one sentence. Start with that first sentence. Then, after that sentence, write another one. And then again. Don't worry about word count or anything, just keep writing.





Soon enough, your ideas will start to build on top of another, and you'll have your story. :]





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment