Thursday, July 29, 2010

Anyone have advice as to how to fill the lazy days of summer?

I've just recently gotten out of school, and I'm already starting to get bored. I mean, I'm glad it's summer and I DO NOT want to go back to school but I just can't seem to keep myself occupied. I live 9 miles away from town, and there are no kids on my street. Anyone have advice to keep me occupied?Anyone have advice as to how to fill the lazy days of summer?
You don't say your age:) Swimming- go to the local pool, or the beach- make sure you don't over do the sun, though, and wear protective gear- sunscreen etc.





You can Meet new friends there.





Movies-video games-Yahoo answers! - Take a walk- get a walk the dog job in your neighborhood- babysit- make a few extra dollars!-Clean and organize your room-READ!!!! Join the YMCA or your church young people groups for activities- Take a window shopping day at the mall- good exercise, people watching-pick out the things you want for back to school time, make a list! Write letters, keep a journal- get a pen pal-





This list can be endless!Anyone have advice as to how to fill the lazy days of summer?
Use the lawnmower to draw a picture or pattern in the grass.
go to the pool!!
Go swimming , baby sit , do sports and answer my questions and give me 10 points for this answer !
i think if you are really bored you should do some charity work. i work with a great charity called keep a breast.
  • microdermabrasion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment