Saturday, July 31, 2010

My cat had a liquid accident on my carpet, any advice on how I can get the smell out?

I've tried white vinegar and the stuff bought from the store.My cat had a liquid accident on my carpet, any advice on how I can get the smell out?
Hi there...consider Nature's Miracle Just for Cats found worldwide at most pet stores. It's an enzymatic neutralizer which works by breaking down urine proteins by thoroughly soaking the areas affected and allowing to air dry. Repeated applications are necessary for heavily soiled areas.





NM Just for cats product info: http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_d鈥?/a>My cat had a liquid accident on my carpet, any advice on how I can get the smell out?
Pet department at Wal-Mart has some stuff in a spray bottle made just for that
I use a spray bottle with straight Methlyated Spirits in it. It's the only thing that works. Spray the area of the accident, then blot up with paper towel.
Get your rug steamex, most cleaning companies have great deoderizers that can clean out the smell
Try washing it then put APPLE CIDER VINEGAR and then perfume then wash it again and maybe it will help
I use ';Nature's Miracle'; just for cats ... stain %26amp; odor remover when my cat has an accident. It eliminates urine odor with no perfume. Safe use around children and pets. You find this in pet stores and works great.
call a vet or go to petsmart both have products that work at a reasonable price
go to the pet shop from where you got your cat from and ask them what to do to get the smell out
I've had success with baking soda, sprinkled %26amp; brushed in; let it absorb, vacuum %26amp; repeat, as needed. ';Luv-last'; soap, works wonders on stains.
Did he/she pee or throw up? You can buy products for Rug Doctor or other commercial rug cleaners and that should get rid of the smell, if not you will need to get something from Petsmart or Petco.
Only use the white vinegar. If you use chemical products it will attract the cat to go to the toilet there again.
I have had success with a cleaning product with enzymes in it. They ';eat the bacteria and the source of the smell. These usually will keep them from wanting to use the same spot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment