Saturday, July 31, 2010

Does anyone have advice or prices to fix my pieced ears that are almost about to split?

I really still want to wear earrings - but they the holes are getting bigger and I'm afraid that once they split in 2, I won't know what to do.





I don't know the procedure or how much it costs. I live in Illinois and I'm hoping someone can direct me to someone who can help without it costing a ton.


Thanks!Does anyone have advice or prices to fix my pieced ears that are almost about to split?
that has to be fixed by a plastic surgeon and wouldnt be covered under insurace probably a couple thousand dollars, dont wear heavy earrings. either that or you can buy the little discs you put on the front and back of your ears that the earring goes through, they adhere to the ear and stabilize it. im sure if you google topics like, ear lobe earring support or something you can find it, i have seen them in those catalogs like miles kimball and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment