Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on how to grow ethnic hair ?

Hi,


I have medium size hair but I want to have longer hair. I wanted to know if Allways Indian Hemp hair moisturizer allows hair to grow. If not, do you mind giving me a list of hair products that makes the hair grow to the floor and some hair tips. Thank you in advance for your advice.I need advice on how to grow ethnic hair ?
I noticed a difference in my hair growth when I :





1) Stopped doing my own perms and let a professional do them.


2) Started taking 3000 mcg of Biotin


3) Using Keracare products


4) Doing weekly scalp massages


5) Drinking more waterI need advice on how to grow ethnic hair ?
NO shampoo, conditioner or styling product can ';make'; hair grow. These products work externally and have effect whatsoever on hair growth, despite any claim that they might make to the contrary.
depends. if your black then dr miracle works good. thats what i use an my hair doesnt break out as much

No comments:

Post a Comment