Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am a drama student in London and I am looking for my first professional role on stage. Any advice?

I am looking for experience on stage and because I have no previous experience it seems impossible to find castings in London( I don't qualify for equity/spotlight due to lack of experience). Any tips?I am a drama student in London and I am looking for my first professional role on stage. Any advice?
You're probably going to find things a lot easier with an agent.I am a drama student in London and I am looking for my first professional role on stage. Any advice?
Local community theatre. Not repertory to start with, but certainly that's a goal you could aim towards. Traditional rep theatres run a play a week, kind of thing.
  • microdermabrasion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment