Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can anyone give advice on being a pregnant emotional rollercoaster?

Im driving my boyfriend crazy! Im so emtional like night and day! Crying getting frustrated easily and taking everything so personally. I need some balance but my body is going through so much in my first trimester.This is my second child. My first child is eight I dont remember feeling so coo coo! Maybe i just forgot.Can anyone give advice on being a pregnant emotional rollercoaster?
You know... I sympathize with you. Right now my husband is driving me crazy, and then when I can't take anymore and burst into tears, he gives me a lecture about what I am doing wrong to him, and blah blah blah. That probably has something to do with the no sex rule from my doctor, but I really don't care. I am the one going through this and he should understand it. But you know something, men don't completely understand, and I don't think many ever will. You are going through so much emotionally and physically, and you have the right to be a little crazy. Sit back and relax a little, whenever possible. I truly know it's hard. But lose yourself in something that will take your mind off everything and help pass the time. The internet is good for that, and puzzle books, or hobbies. I wouldn't suggest the t.v. that usually always leaves me crying about a silly commercial or something. Congratulations on your pregnancy, hang in there. Best wishes to you and your boyfriend. Tell him to relax. It will all be worth it in the end. Sorry I couldn't be more help. But if it seems like you are feeling depressed and it's affecting you more than normal make sure to bring it up to your doctor. My 3rd pregnancy I had to take medication right after delivery of my son because of my wacky hormone levels. They sent me into post partum depression. That really sucks. Crying in the hospital to the nurse because I couldn't decide which thing I wanted for dinner. I laugh about it now, but it isn't fun when you are going through it, and it's good for your doctor to know ahead of time. Best wishes again... take care!Can anyone give advice on being a pregnant emotional rollercoaster?
look in the first trimester all women are like that i flipped so many times. i admit i tend to overreact to but in all fairness it obviously bothers you if x,y and z happens and you have to let that frustration out. when you are calm i would explain to your partner what is happening and that afterwards you feel sorry but sometimes you cant help it. i found it really hard not to throw a wobbler, what i did was i just left the house and returned a while later when i had things in perspective. your man should be doing his upmost to settle you and calm you down but lets face it men are oblivious to that notion.
It's very normal for you to feel this way..when you start to feel upset just stop a second, and tell yourself, ';I'm pregnant, it's my hormones, and getting stressed out isn't good for baby'; and maybe that will help!


Good luck! I know how it feels! haha
  • microdermabrasion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment