Thursday, July 29, 2010

What meaningful advice do you have for a redhead?

Just went red for the first time. I was blond for years but now that I'm a redhead I can no longer act dumb. Help!





Poll: Colonel Blake or Colonel Potter? What meaningful advice do you have for a redhead?
Stay out of direct sunlight.What meaningful advice do you have for a redhead?
I can see you as Colonel Potter with your original yellow or pale gold or blond head, Now that you are already a redhead then you can be like Colonel Blake. However, whichever color you choose for your head, you can not simply ignore the fact that even the SUN's color which is Orange is a combination of colors that is in your head before and after. Which simply states that, you've had enough and you want to play the realities of life. Go ahead. Make your day in the light of the SUN. Enjoy your life in the light. However rest your body when the sun is not shining for that is the way to live a normal life.
redheads are classy and conveyed as smart individuals. and always turn heads because of uniqueness. i guess since you dyed yours that color it wont really be the same, but still
blake, but only because this time of year makes me partial towards tradition. I also loved potter.
Colonel Potter





Having brunette hair never stopped me from having my blonde moments, why should red be any different?
Match the carpet with the drapes
be prepared to go wild. redheads are crazy.





potter
Carpet? yuck... TILE

No comments:

Post a Comment