Saturday, July 31, 2010

The basket inside my washer seems to be moving too much when I put in a full load. Any advice?

I try and keep my loads small now but its SO time consuming. Is it fixable for a decent price?





Also we live upstairs so its really bad for our neighbors downstairs although they haven't complained yet but I am sure its really loud down there. The washer bounces a lot!The basket inside my washer seems to be moving too much when I put in a full load. Any advice?
Some washing machines use belts to help steady the drum as it spins. If the problem is worse than it used to be, maybe the belts have become worn or loose and need to be replaced or adjusted. Call a washing machine repair place and give them the make and model of your washing machine and find out what the story is.The basket inside my washer seems to be moving too much when I put in a full load. Any advice?
Run a wash with no clothes and if it bounces, then you have a spring or rubber restrainer broken or loose and if it doesnt


you need to distribute your clothes evenly so it doesnt get out of balance.
U really need to get a new washing machine. Or second choice is, simply put in few clothes %26amp; rotate it with ur hands slightly to see its movement, although the really shaking comes only after it really rotates. But still id suggest to buy a new machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment