Sunday, July 25, 2010

How long will my withdrawal bleed last on the pill - going on hols and need some quick advice please.?

I'm taking the contraceptive pill for the first time in years and I can't remember how long the withdrawal bleed lasts for. It's my first pack of Yasmin. I'm due to finish it tomorrow (Tuesday), then start my bleed hopefully Thurs or Friday. I'm due to go on hols the following Tuesday and nobody likes a bleed in a bikini. Should I continue to the next pack or should I be finished before my flight?How long will my withdrawal bleed last on the pill - going on hols and need some quick advice please.?
3 to 4 days they can last, sometimes 5. Not as long as periods before I was on the pill. You should be ok. Good luck, maybe consider tampons? These are good for periods on holiday. A good way to keep clean, wear a bikini and swim on hol.How long will my withdrawal bleed last on the pill - going on hols and need some quick advice please.?
Well I took a different pill so i'm not sure if it will be the same, but I was always 3/4 days.
sorry. i dont know babe. i havent started my periods yet. sorry. but good luck anyway. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment