Thursday, July 29, 2010

Looking to start a business in Boston area - need advice on reliable telephone and internet companies?

We are opening up a branch of our office in the Norwood, MA area. I need to set up the office with internet and phone service. Does anyone know of any companies that are reliable?Looking to start a business in Boston area - need advice on reliable telephone and internet companies?
I would go with Verizon Business FIOS and phone service if it is available in Norwood, but if Verizon is only offering DSL internet in Norwood, i'd go with Comcast, as their cable internet is much faster than Verizon's DSL and their phone service is reliable as wellLooking to start a business in Boston area - need advice on reliable telephone and internet companies?
I have just recently began working with a company that can help do to my beginning status I have not gotten completely set up but we offer VOIP by way of video telephone which means video conferencing and face to face telephone coversations if you would like more info feel free to email me I will gladly explain more and the service is great and very inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment