Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any good advice on getting pregnant without fertility treatments?

I have been trying to conceive my third child for three years now with no luck. Any advice without getting fertility treatments?Any good advice on getting pregnant without fertility treatments?
I checked my CM and my cervical position and opening. It opens and drops some wen you are fertile. Plus I spent alot of time after sex with my butt up on several pillow. I took some herbs to help. Any local herbalist or online search will tell you which aid in getting preg. My Gparents are amer indian and swore by them. They had 15. I have 5 boys age 20 to 1. The last 2 were after aving my tubes untied.Any good advice on getting pregnant without fertility treatments?
You've managed 2....are you sure the problems with you......
sex
My mom had Acupuncture done, she had been trying to conceive for 3 years, after her acupuncture treatment, that night, she got pregnant...........











with twins
I have heard that, absent a physical problem, hypnosis can help people.





Dana
Sometimes there's thick mucous in the tubes. We rubbed lemon oil on my abdomen for 8 weeks to activate the peristalsis, I passed the mucous and got preg the next month. May not work for your situation, but it costs only about 10$ so is worth a try.
have sex everyday
sex haha...if you can't conceive the natural way u'll nedd fertility treatment. just keep tryin and sooner or later u'll get preganat
i knew a couple that had the same problem. then they tried the fertility treatment. the first two were failures and the third one they got twins. one has autism now and the other is healthy.





if you want a kid then go for it if nothing else is working.
Change your diet. Eat alot of tropical fruits, including Taro root, mango, papaya, yams and coconut. Stay on this cleansing diet for a month until your next cycle. Try to have your man abstain from sex or masturbation during this time.





Then during ovulation, use a prostate massager on your man, and have intercourse with him with the prostate massager inserted during the act.





This will guarantee the most semen output from him and the highest fertility from you. The best position to use is one that allows him to be closest to your cervix during orgasm, such as one with your legs near your shoulders.





Also, it helps to be active in woman's social circles, it has been proven to synch ovulation cycles, and increase overall fertility.





Hope this helped.
If your period is fairly regular it shouldn't be that hard. Now if it comes28 days one time and 35 the next, 14 the next,40 the next... it will be kind of difficult.


If you are say every 35 days or 30 days something like that within a day or so you should be able to predict when you are ovulating.


You ovulate 14 days before your period. so if the first day of your period is on the 14th then you ovulated on the 1st. if you are say a 28 day cycle then your next ovulation will be the 28th. Figure a day be fore and a day after and you should hit it. Go at it all you want for 3 days


Now if you aren't regular then all bets are off. Start tracking it and Good luck.
How about Using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor!!





Link to site: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000532QB?tag=鈥?/a>





I got mine at walgreens for $123.00!





Also a basal themp.. And use the www.fertilityfriend.com site to track and keep up with your ovulations..





I would try this book (posted from saved by grace)


';Taking charge of my fertility'; by Toni Weschler.


In this book she describes how you can concieve naturally by learning to read your own body's signals as to when you are fertil. She explains why other methods like the rythm and others are very misleading and simply don't work! this is different.... check it out and see for yourself! http://books.google.com/books?id=2i5g41L鈥?/a>








Plus I ate foods that where high in Folic Acid, and took my vitiamins!!





Good Luck and God Bless!!! This helped me after 5 years, and two miscarriages, one was my twins at 12 weeks, really hard!!!





And I am now 26 weeks along with my daughter's little brother, so this does work!!!
Eat lots of yams.

No comments:

Post a Comment