Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on where to get good jeans?

I'm going shopping for jeans tomorrow and I need advice on where to get them. I have jeans from Pacsun and Delias but is there anywhere else? I'm looking for straight leg jeans that are tight at the top but are looser at the bottom (not a big flare). Any suggestions? And I'm not looking to pay $100 for pants.I need advice on where to get good jeans?
i like aero jeans cuz theyre lik 15 bucks on sale


and plus they come in short regular and long to fit all heights :DI need advice on where to get good jeans?
I buy my jeans from Tilly's and sometimes Abercrombie. Tilly's would be my best advice though because they have a big selection of different kinds of jeans and brands, all for like $40, and if you look on the jeans sale rack which has a really good selection too they are like $25 - $35 sometimes less =]
ok a good cheep place is bob's. i know it seems like why would i go to bobs its not like a mall store but they have all kinds and they have short and tall jeans.


another good place is Khols they have lots of different sizes too
http://picasaweb.google.com/jeans0001 try this store,you can only use 35-49 get one jeans,all the jeans sell with discount now
if your a smaller size hollister and abercrombie/ abercrombie kids have good jeans. American eagle is also good.
I love the fits of American Eagle and Abercrombie and Fitch jeans. They are expensive, but if you buy them on sale, it's not too bad, or on clearence or whatever. Good luck!
Express


great jeans, always something on sale
wetseal i have these REALLY kute pair of jeans only 10 or 20 bucks i think their skinny jeans and soooo kute!
Abercrombie or Hollister
Charity Shop
Tilly's if you're looking for skinny jeans, :)
jeans where house sorry if you don't like the answer i just need the points
PAC SUN
charlotte russe. i lovee their jeans. they aren't expensive either
  • microdermabrasion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment