Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am seeking advice on obtaining legal guardianship of my 13yo little brother. What are the steps to take?

I am 28 years old and my brother wants to live with me now instead of his dad. I want him with me but I want to make sure it is legal. Any advice will be appreciated.I am seeking advice on obtaining legal guardianship of my 13yo little brother. What are the steps to take?
This is a serious step with all kinds of legal difficulties. Get a lawyer. I know they cost but if you don't, down the road you could pay a higher price.I am seeking advice on obtaining legal guardianship of my 13yo little brother. What are the steps to take?
try dialing 211... that is usually the hotline number for advice on family and other legal issues for your county

No comments:

Post a Comment