Thursday, August 19, 2010

Black women, what advice would you give a young black female who seriously takes it personally?

when she's approached by black males in a disrespectful manner?





She thinks they approach her like that and not her non black counterparts and she's starting to resent these fellas and claims that other races do not or barely treat her with such disdain when approaching...claims she treats everyone equally and it's not her...





This is my cousin, and just moved to the States recently from E. Africa...I don't even know what to tell her anymore. HELP.Black women, what advice would you give a young black female who seriously takes it personally?
I'd tell her to ignore them. From the time you know that you're not what they are calling for then you shouldnt worry. There are good black men out there.Black women, what advice would you give a young black female who seriously takes it personally?
Tell your imaginary cousin, that if ANYONE is disrespecting her, let it be known. What else do you do when someone disrespects you?





When someone disrespects me, I let them know how I feel and I walk away... It's as simple as that.
Well, I'm not a Black woman, but maybe I could help ya out. She should ignore them. Disrespectful guys only want attention, and depriving them of that attention means ignoring them.
All black men will not treat her poorly and all non black men will not treat her nicely. I would just let her see for herself.
the best thing to do is ignore them. don't stoop down to anyone's ignorant level. if they touch her, pepper spray their azz!!!
I would tell her to get over herself and that men of ALL colors cat-call women, it鈥檚 not that serious.
Tell her to go back to war torn east Africa, where they treat women just as bad or even worse!




















Peace
Tell her as you would tell yourself, stop playin the race card on Y/A.
im from ethiopia too!
Tell her just to ignore them. Just say no.
help sponser a program to band the retards off of YA ,
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment