Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some paintball advice on buying a excellent gun but for a good price please let me know thx?

Hey i have been playing paintball for a couple of years now but have never bought my own gun lol. I was just wondering what a good advanced player gun would be for a reasonable price. Thx for your help!!I need some paintball advice on buying a excellent gun but for a good price please let me know thx?
Woodsball = Tippmann A5 or 98C





Speedball = Ion or SLGI need some paintball advice on buying a excellent gun but for a good price please let me know thx?
You can get a paintball gun for free from this website by completeing surveys and reffering people. My friend received a paintball gun from them a few months ago and right now im trying to get the V-Force Grill from them. I already have 7366 points. You should give it a try .


http://pbgoods.com/index.php?id=22439
It depends on what your willing to spend and what you want, mechanical or electropnumatic... I prefer mechanical due to the ease of maintenance and durability except for my autococker. But if your willing to spend anywhere from 100-300 USD, then i would either recommend an autococker, tippmann pro lite or a proto slg, its all up to you, what works and looks good is what i tend to buy.
If you are into speedball, there are alot of really great guns out there brand new and used for cheap. You could go with Boblong protege or vice(I have owned them they are nice!), there is dye I really like the dm7 and 8. They have the ego. It's really the range of how much ur going to spend and what fits you. I like closed bolt guns they are super quiet, accurate, and smooth but they are gas hogs(except for the droid which is what I shoot.) Then there is open bolt guns like egos, some bob long guns, and many more. Lets say you have 400 to spend... I would go with a dm6 or a protege with money to spare. If you had 600 or more I would get a 07 ego or 08 ego or a dm7 or dm8.

No comments:

Post a Comment