Monday, August 23, 2010

Started a Equine class want to pursue career with animals any advice?

I am interest in animals. My question is there any advice for a gal just getting started how can I get experience and where do I start?Thanks in advance.Started a Equine class want to pursue career with animals any advice?
I agree with the first answer. Get your foot in the door by volunteering or finding a part-time job at a kennel or stable. The best way to learn is by actually being hands on, instead of just reading about it. The class you are taking will be a great start though! :) Good Luck!Started a Equine class want to pursue career with animals any advice?
Try to get a job at a vet either doing kennel work or reception. Also volunteering at a shelter gives you lots of experience.
I would start with volunteering because it looks exceptional on resumes. Then work your way up and become a vet assistant, or something along those lines.


Just keep your head up and strive to achieve your goals. Do your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment