Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is some good advice for someone like me, who wants to start painting on canvas using oil paints?

i am going to try and do my first painting, and i feel that i am a natural. hahaha. well anyways, i feel that i really really want to paint on this canvas and not practice. i think i can do fairly well...hopefully, but i wanted to get some advice from some people regarding what their experience has been starting off as a beginner.What is some good advice for someone like me, who wants to start painting on canvas using oil paints?
Hi,





I'll give you the same answer I gave to Lucky (cut the un).


Check this great site : http://wetcanvas.com/forums


I also have lots of resources on my website (check my resources page(s) )


http://sitekreator.com/hushcolours/index鈥?/a>


And expect some really hard work if you want to be good (like everything in life).





Best regards,





Jos茅What is some good advice for someone like me, who wants to start painting on canvas using oil paints?
Plz let me kno when someone answers your question with a good explanation becuase i am wondering the same thing
painting and drawing is about what ever i feel at the moment so just sketch some stuff on paper if you like it draw it if you dont draw it later





Neckface is art because art is what ever you want it to be

No comments:

Post a Comment