Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am building my first new home in the Suburbs of Atlanta, any advice?

Should I hire a builder or just buy a NEW Home built with maybe a subdivision. Which would be more reasonable. I do not have the land. Any good builders?I am building my first new home in the Suburbs of Atlanta, any advice?
New Homes are the way to go. Find a REALTOR you trust- they can save you thousands by knowing the inventory and how to negotiate your deal (plus they can help guide you through the process). They do make a commission, but typically if there is no REALTOR, builders kick that money back into their marketing budget, NOT to you- so you have nothing to lose!





They will know your market, have done these deals before, will know what lender is best for you, what layout suits your needs you describe to them, etc, etc, etc...





Most often, buying a home that has been built that someone backed out of has the most incentives because it becomes a liability to that builder. Check out a local REALTOR- if you aren't a phone person, search for local Blogs to learn more about agents. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment