Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice...???

I need help. Well, yesterday was my friends b-day party and well, my friend got mad at me, i mean reaaaly mad at me for making a thins joke on her. The joke was that i told her that i could come [shes not the birthday girl, i was with the birthday girl when i told my friend on the phone that i couldnt come]. Well, when we got to where we were going, and my friend saw me, she got really pissed and started telling my other friends that im a liar for doing that. She ignored me and didnt even say hi. She ditched us the rest of the time because of that and some other thing that happened. Well, i think she's willing to be not my friend anymore because of that little joke. my other friends wer cool with it but she wasn't she mad some other people think that im this big fat liar for just that stupid joke. Is it my fault that i made that joke and she doesn't want to be my friend anymore or is it fair that she'll be no longer be my friend because of that joke? We used to be really close friends.Advice...???
No it isn't fair for her to do that to ya'll over a joke , Dose she not have a sense of humor ? I mean come on i would laugh and just go on with the not diss my friends and go somwhere else . That 's Dumb! Hope this helps , good luck!Advice...???
no problem glad to help

Report Abuse



hi I must say that if you too was best friends from the start and she should no your sense of humor by now and laugh it off and start focusing on something else. there maybe something else bothering her so go talk to her as a friend should do.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment