Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone have some useful advice how to pass the driving test?

I'm going to driving for 3th time. I know how to drive and everything but I get so nervous and scared that I always make some stupid mistake.Does anyone have some useful advice how to pass the driving test?
Relax and get a good night's sleep the night before.Does anyone have some useful advice how to pass the driving test?
Just study. That's about all anyone can say. They put the same exact questions on the website, and if you memorize them there should be no problem. =)





I personally failed the first time because I thought it would be easy, then I studied and found that it was much easier just to memorize everything and I passed no problem. Not only that, but 5 years later I had to get my license back and had to take the test again. To my surprise, I still remember everything and I didn't miss a single question this time around even thought I hadn't looked over the material in years.





It pays off to study. =)
R - E - L - A - X. Deep breathe.


Wear seat belts before you start the car.





Always........Always.......use turn signals for what you intend to do.





Stop at a stop sign. Pedestrian crossing? Give them right of way. Fire trucks, ambulances come with sirens blaring....while you are taking the test? Pull over to the right lane safely, stop.





A cop is giving ticket to someone else while you are taking the test? Go to the left lane and pass safely.





Parallel parking? If the object is visible in your rear view, pull ahead a further half a length of your car and start turning the wheel to your left and then straighten up as you come parallel to the curb. Judge it so that your rear bumper won't hit the object.





These are some of the things they look for.
Think about what your going to do before you do it. They don't care how long it takes you to pass the test so take your time. Make sure you always look in all three mirrors before switching lanes. Always check your mirrors, put on your seat belt and put on your turning signal before you pull out to drive.
I chewed gum and just pretended like I wasn't going to take my test. I know it's hard, but I passed on the first time with a whole lot of nerves! Just relax and practice driving there and around the block a few times to assure yourself that you know what you're doing. Practice will give you confidence, trust me!
take some bachs rescue remedy spray!


its a herbal remedy that u spray on ur tongue it tastes like alcohol but dont worry u wont be over the limit lol


i took some on my test and it really calmed my nerves i passed first time too. i also take it when im on stage its great stuff
Dont think about anything but driving check your mirrors put on your seat belt always look back before you turn and swith lanes think about everything you are gonna do before you even get in the car!





GOOD LUCK!
When you get in the car take a deep breath.... Put your seat belt on and be sure to use the blinkers and make complet stop.... These are the big things they are looking at
CALM YOURSELF DO SOME YOGA BEFORE YOU GO . YOU CAN DO IT !!!! JUST RELAX
Relax, take it easy, study and concentrate. Good luck.
Just concentrate, take your time and remember EVERYONE has to do it at some point in their life.
Rescue remedy saved my nerves during my driving test.
Keep your eyes open this time.
Learn how to drive. I know it's hard cuz you're a woman.
kalms help if your nervous
how bad could you be look at everyone else out there.
easy.....fasten seat belt before starting car.....always use blinkers......both hands on the wheel....and act like nobody is in the car with you.....and do not turn Tupac on the radio!!!!
RELAX AND BREATH!!!





You will do just fine!!!
i dont

No comments:

Post a Comment