Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice first time tinting my car windows?

Is there anything I need to look out for?


And how to do it easier?I need advice first time tinting my car windows?
Follow the package directions to the letter. Make sure the pieces fit before applying. Most have a small gap at the edge. Use a squeegie, working from the center outwards to remove air bubbles. Read what chemicals can not be used to clean the film after installing. Most state not to use ammonia cleaners. Good luck.I need advice first time tinting my car windows?
Try this place for better answers. http://www.tintdude.com/
be prepared to spend a lot of time doing it to do it right, you have to get all the air bubbles out of the tint or it will look horrible.
Clean glass thoroughly.


Use plenty of soapy water and a very soft squeegee.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment