Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone have any advice on how to get rid of mouth ulcers or what causes them?

I am a woman who started getting mouth ulcers on my tongue when I was around 17-18 years old. Now I am 24 and still get them regularly. I get them about once every week or two weeks but usually just on my tongue. I have never gotten fever blisters or ulcers on the outside of my mouth before. I've talked to the doctor about them but she said that they are just cold sores. I wonder if it is just a phase that my body is going through that I will eventually grow out of, or if it is caused by hormones. Anyone have any advice or experience in this area?Anyone have any advice on how to get rid of mouth ulcers or what causes them?
Mouth ulcers starts off with a sort of tingling or burning sensation at the spot where the future mouth ulcer will occur. After a few days, a blister forms in the mouth with the top quickly sloughed off resulting in a red spot or a bump, which will then be followed by an open ulcer. The mouth ulcer appears as a white or yellow oval with an inflamed red border. Sometimes a white circle or halo around the lesion can be seen. The gray, white, or yellow colored area within the red boundary is due to the formation of layers of fibrin around the ulcer.





There are several ways to prevent and manage mouth ulcers. However, the best prevention of the disease unarguably requires sound dental hygiene which eliminates the presence of harmful microbes in the mouth, avoid or reduce spicy, acidic or salty foods and drinks which tend to predispose to it, and the use of antibacterial solution at http://www.oramd.com/ will help a lot to get rid of mouth ulcers.Anyone have any advice on how to get rid of mouth ulcers or what causes them?
ITS SEEMS MORE THAN COLD SORES.. HOW ABOUT GETTING A SECOND OPINION FROM ANOTHER DOCTOR TO MAKE SURE ITS NOTHING MORE THAN A COLD SORE ?
Try the source below for mouth sore and other lip and mouth problem information.
I would ask another doctor to look at them it could just be you may be allergic to some food or just run down try some garlic caps with a multi vitamin daily

No comments:

Post a Comment