Monday, August 23, 2010

I am looking for a good tattoo artist in the French Quarter of New Orleans, any advice?

I am visiting New Orleans in July and I am looking for a good tattoo artist located in the French Quarter where I will be staying. I already have 8 tattoos and I want this one to of as high quality as the other ones I have. I prefer a shop that i well known for it's quality and cleanliness. I would really like any ideas on who might be a good artist at the given shop. Thanks!!!I am looking for a good tattoo artist in the French Quarter of New Orleans, any advice?
here is a pretty good shop in new orleans. i don't know if they are in the quarter or not but i would go there rather than some unknown shop in the quarter. i have been to new orleans tons of times and the things in the quarter aren't always the best.


http://www.electricladyland.net/I am looking for a good tattoo artist in the French Quarter of New Orleans, any advice?
Is Rings of Desire still open on Decatur? I know they specialize in Piercings, but I wasn't sure if they still do tattoos. Angel (the owner) does wonderful piercings.
tattoos are 4 wienies. what are they 4 to show of?

No comments:

Post a Comment