Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on what subwoofer encloser to purchase?

I have an ecllipse cd1000 unit, with 4 front, and rear speakers, also ive just purcahsed 2 10'' subs from eclipse, but I cant find an enclosure for anything. What type of enclosure should I be looking for. I also just purchased an eclipse amp for the subs.Can anyone give me advice on what subwoofer encloser to purchase?
Eclipse will have recommendations for enclosure types and sizes. If you can't find one, build one. Here is the basics on what's involved and the different types of enclosures and what they do:





http://spkrbox1.spaces.live.com





Look for the program WinISD Pro from linear team as it will help you design an enclosure.





Some pro audio shops will also design and build one for you as well. Custom fit is always best.Can anyone give me advice on what subwoofer encloser to purchase?
Go for sealed box accordingly to your sub requirement
Contact 702 Motoring.
cardomain.com/store has universal enclosures as well as vehicle specific. they also have a great glossary function. try there.
it depends on what you listen to for music. Rock sounds best in a small sealed enclosure while rap sounds best in a vented or bandpass box.

No comments:

Post a Comment