Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best advice i can give my friend over a boy?

She has loved this boy for a long time but he keeps acting like it doesn't matter and she callled me last night crying and i don't know exactly what to tell her. Can you help me please?What is the best advice i can give my friend over a boy?
tell her to be STRAIGHT FORWARD when she has this conversation with him about how he's making her feel. get straight to the point and do not, i repeat DO NOT beat around the bush or go willy nilly like ';oh i guess i was over reacting...'; he needs to know how she feels...What is the best advice i can give my friend over a boy?
Tell her to move on. She should not waste her time for that guy. Tell her there are still lot of deserving guys out there.





Comfort her. Hang out with her often and if possible let her mingle with other guys so that she won't remember the guy who made her cry.





Best of luck!
  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment