Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am going to start traveling as a dialysis RN. Anyone have any words of advice on this?

I am a dialysis RN and my family and I are thinking of traveling. I have two little ones and my husband will be able to work out of the house whereever we go. Anyone have any suggestions or advice on this?I am going to start traveling as a dialysis RN. Anyone have any words of advice on this?
traveling w/ the family can pretty rough. You can run into housing problems and pay issues. Make sure you've researched your company through and through. I've been traveling for over two years now and have had some great experiences, but have also been through some pretty rough times arguing over benefits and housing. Good luckI am going to start traveling as a dialysis RN. Anyone have any words of advice on this?
That is a difficult situation, but it sounds like you have the childcare thing and schedules worked out. Good luck. I had a friend who worked PRN on a traveling basis and it was difficult for her, even though she had schedule flexibility, it didn't always work with her husband's schedule, and after a while, he felt slighted because he never got any quality time.

No comments:

Post a Comment