Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thinking about getting a Dodge Charger any advice?

I love the look of the Dodge Chargers, but I have had lots of bad experiences with BRAND NEW Dodges, I am afraid of getting something that will fall apart in a few years. Has anyone had any experience with the charger, does it have any bad qualities, and how is it on gas milage.Thinking about getting a Dodge Charger any advice?
the charger is a pretty good car,they have experienced problems with transmissions,and other problems though,all cars have some problems,their not good on gas at all ,Chrysler has not the got the gas mileage thing figured out yet,i service a few though and most of them are doing ok,the most complaints i hear on those is the gas mileage especially with gas being the price it is now,i have had a few with electrical problems also that had to go back to the dealer,so use good judgment on this,good luck.Thinking about getting a Dodge Charger any advice?
My uncles are both mechanics and I am getting into the business of car and all I heard about the Charger that is a great car. Gas milage could be better but other than that they are worth the $ for them. I would say before you get it test drive it, get the feel, if you like it, go for it.





enjoy your charger.
I don't know anything about the Charger, but I'm recalling with some bitterness how Chrysler managed to build paint-repellant cars for a few years, and refused to ever issue a recall on it. My car had advanced auto eczema. Never buying Chrysler anything again.
Not the best on gas mileage however does have horsepower. I havent had any problems with mine yet. I suggest you test drive it and if you like the way it drives buy it. Mine is absolutely great and I LOVE IT. HEMI!!!!
i sell them and havent heard anything wrong yet.the quality is a lot better now and with a lifetime warranty you cant go wrong.remember toyota is having big problems now with their trucks and no recalls
They are decent in reliability, but get a Pontiac G8 instead. They are faster and look better(IMO) than the Chargers.
Save your money and get a Challenger when it comes out.
  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment