Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can I stay focus and energized to study? I get tired and bored so easily. Any advice?

I am going to start school and I am having some trouble focusing on my studies and staying awake. It like...I never get tired when I want to eat, or shop or watch TV..but when it comes to me staying focus and studying for my classes..it is extremely hard and I can never stay awake....even if I have had a good nights rest...are there any remedies or advice that you have to give me. Please!How can I stay focus and energized to study? I get tired and bored so easily. Any advice?
Do a few exercises when you begin to fatigue, it'll wake you, and get your blood and metabolism moving





Espresso coffee is good, but caffeine abuse is bad if done much





Eating WELL gives good energy (so have a pear instead of a twinkie...or a meal not cookies, ( or dont just have coffee and no food)





So thats 1)move and 2)use the right fuel ...all that leaves is your psychological feeling towards the task....if it doesnt truly interest you, it will make you yawn!





so I suggest find some ways to make it fun!





Be creative. Brainstorm some ways up.





Possibilities.....play music...have a caffeinated beverage, go aheade, and put ice in it! and wear a festive shirt and sing a happy song and get into it) KNOW why youre doing this, have it in ypour mind is good motivation-


...hang things on the wall in front of your desk that remind you of what your goals are (the first answer about ';look at the mcdonalds workers'; is a great idea! ..but put positive things (goals.pictures of them, or large happy words, so you'll see them .


(..and also the negative things you want to avoid, thats motivation too)


...and make up some helpful sayings and keep saying them to yourself. say em out loud even ! and often!





((and really, a few quick calasthetics WILL wake you up when you get stale))


_______________________


The only other thing I can think of is try doing your homework a different time of day? (is it just in a bad time slot?)





And advice from science says that if you take a break between each subject (10 ,15 minutes, if can, and go walk... THATS when the majority of learning actually occurs...WHEN YOU STOP studying, and just go quietly off afterwards, THATS when your mind sorts it all out and gains most of its undestanding and memory it will keep of it all





So it's VITAL to take rests inbetween! -for your energy AND for effective learning





also dont be afraid to lie down for 10 minutes, with eyes closed instead of always going to walk or sit...that can be SO rejuvenating (and no need to actually sleep, or even need any sleep)...try it! youll see what i mean!How can I stay focus and energized to study? I get tired and bored so easily. Any advice?
you have to be disciplined and realize that studying is more important. Nobody gets tired of eating, watching tv, and shopping--because they are fun. However, these fun activities will get you nowhere. I hate studying too, but its a NECESSITY. Not an option. As much as I hate it, I have never considered not doing it and suffering the consequences of a failing grade. Honestly, just do it. Take little breaks in between, but do it. Period.
Same here. I used to be a very ambitious student but I got a few D's in high school due to family problems and ever since then I can't focus on schoolwork. I feel discouraged. I think its because there is no motivation in both our cases. I don't know how you would motivate yourself, I tried but it didn't work. All I can say is that become friends with a really nerdy girl and maybe you'll feel tempted to compete with her and do better. When I hang out with my more school oriented friends, I also feel a little more motivated. But that's a short term solution.


sorry if that wasn't helpful, good luck :)
Go sit in McDonald's to do your studying and each time you start to lose concentration just look over to the servers and remember they couldn't be bothered either.



heres what u do...................suck it up and do the work simple n easy

No comments:

Post a Comment