Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My american eskimo has been vomiting white foam for about a year. Is that normal? Anyone have any advice?

She had had rashes on her skin for about 60% of this year. She also has been prone to ear infections. The vet made me buy non-allergenic dog food, but it didn't help. She's gone to the vet numerous times and I've spent so much money on her. I have no answers or remedies. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks!My american eskimo has been vomiting white foam for about a year. Is that normal? Anyone have any advice?
Did your vet give you any allergy medicine for her skin? What sort of medicine did you give her for the ear infections? Maybe it is a reaction to the meds. I would look for another vet. Even just for a second opinion. Preferably, and this is just me because I believe in natural healing, a holistic vet. They will give you more options. And ask about something called SeaCure. You will have to be careful with the non-allergenic dog food (I think they have more protein because the allergens come from grains so I don't know how it would react). My local pet store owner told me about the SeaCure. It is supposed to help with skin problems and digestion. There was an article on it in Whole Dog Journal, an online publication.My american eskimo has been vomiting white foam for about a year. Is that normal? Anyone have any advice?
Maybe she is allergic to something in the environment. Something like carpet shampoo or bug spray or air fresheners or a million other things. It sounds like allergies but it might not be food allergies. Does the rash give you any indication? Like, it it is on her belly and she sleeps on her belly, it might be the laundry soap used to wash her bedding. It it's her legs, maybe it is a pesticide used to kill weeds on your lawn...apply some deductive reasoning and see if you can figure it out.
I think it may be tonsillitis. My dog was doing the same thing and that was what she had. She gets it from licking herself to much.
my dog did that for a year until he grew up but he grew out of it. he used to get carsick too. he can even look out the window now! it probably will just take time, but i'm not sure.
Maybe go to a different vet and get a second opinion. Might shine a new light on the problem and get some new ideas out there. good luck!
if you really cared about the dog you would take it to the vet. there living animals. if i were you i would definently take the dog to the vet.
probably rabies the disease
Well Owning 3 American Eskimos I can say that this is not normal.


How often does she vomit white foam? And are you sure she is vomiting it or just foaming at the mouth? It could possibly be seizures. I would strongly suggest getting another vet to take a look at her.
Take him to the vet! This is not normal! it can mean that the dog is poisened, or that it is just always nervous, which isn't normal! Take him to the vet! Please!
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment