Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone have any advice for how to get into the medical transcriptioning field in Tulsa, Ok?

I am really wanting to find a way to work at home after my first child is born. (Due in the fall.) And I've heard alot of people mention medical transcriptioning but I don't know how to break into that. Thanks!Does anyone have any advice for how to get into the medical transcriptioning field in Tulsa, Ok?
First of all congrats on the upcoming new arrival into your family. Being a medical transcrptionist first takes a lot of work. YOu will have to get your certificate first and then you can start working. I had a friend that did it, and after she paid for all the study material and then the equipment that you have to have to do the job she did it for like three months and said it wasn't worth it.





But I have an alternative for you if you want to check it out. I am a stay at home mom of four children, and I also work from home. I love it!! I make great money and don't ever have to leave the house for it. This is a legitimate business that is backed by the BBB for the last 23 years. If you are interested just check out the web address or email me. Hope to hear from you soon.





Kristi Haynes


The MOM Team


Moms Helping Others Work From Home


hayneskristi@att.net


www.mykidsaremyeverything.com

No comments:

Post a Comment