Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anybody have and advice for a 24 year old moving to australia?

I'm a 24 year old male currently living in New York City. I want to move to Sydney or Melbourne. How would I go about getting an apt. On average what is the monthly rent for an apt in Sydney or Melbourne? Which city is more like New York City?Does anybody have and advice for a 24 year old moving to australia?
Welcome! Sydney has all the noises and people which is more alike to New York compared with Melbourne. I live in Sydney but just spent the weekend there in Melbourne, the weather is cooler and it's so much quieter. The living cost for Melbourne is so much lower then Sydney but the excitement of Sydney living, I wouldn't trade it for any other city in the country.Does anybody have and advice for a 24 year old moving to australia?
SYD... if u want to live near city and by yourself .. u will looking around $400.00/week min. but if u want to move nearby suburb u will get from 200 to 300 / week..





but if u alone and student .. i think u sud move near ur uni.





SYD is like new york.... a lot happening any time of the day/night... lots of hot chicks...





i can suggest some website to u for rent or share aprts..





www.gumtree.com.au


www.domain.com.au


www.realestate.com.au
Dakrupni, I can answer your last question, Sydney. I hear that the Apartments towards the CBD I been reading are not cheap, but going further out your fine. Someone here will give you some link to look up for an apartment.





I have been down there a number of times.





Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment